Permobil is An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans and Disabled.
Since 1967, Permobil™ has led the industry with rugged, dependable, comfortable, custom-built personal mobility systems. Permobil is one of the most respected names in power wheelchairs, and its reputation is synonymous with innovation. Permobil chairs offer features that can be customized to an individual's needs and provide new levels of independence for adults and children with a wide range of disabilities. This position is located at our North American headquarters in Lebanon, TN.
Benefits available day one.
* Works under the supervision of the Food Service Manager
* Using excellent customer service skills establishes and maintains effective working relationships with employees and visitors to the Cafe
* Performs a variety of duties to assist in the operation of the Cafe
* Performs cleanup duties of the Cafe, kitchen areas and dining area
* Performs all serving and portioning of meals.
* Stocking of food and supply inventory
* Washes dishes; empties trash, sweeps/mops, and all general café cleaning.
* Must be trustworthy of operating the cash register, handling cash and daily accounting of register till
* High school diploma or GED
* Minimum of 12 months related work experience in a restaurant/food service industry
* At least 18 years old
* Excellent people skills
* Basic math and food serving measurements knowledge