Permobil is An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans and Disabled.
Since 1967, Permobil™ has led the industry with rugged, dependable, comfortable, custom-built personal mobility systems. Permobil is one of the most respected names in power wheelchairs, and its reputation is synonymous with innovation. Permobil chairs offer features that can be customized to an individual's needs and provide new levels of independence for adults and children with a wide range of disabilities. This position is located at our North American headquarters in Lebanon, TN.
Benefits available day one
• Serve as liaison between Purchasing, Product Group, and Operations related to changes to master data. Collaborate with Product Group and Strategic Purchasing on spare part offerings and appropriate sourcing
• Ensures master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality.
• Ensures quality of master data in key systems, as well as, development and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity.
• Works pro-actively to ensure a high level of data quality and monitors for inaccuracies/missing data
• Perform MRO purchasing functions
• Perform direct material purchases as back-up to the regular purchasers
• Prepare reports of all approved suppliers and analyze level of risks for vendor performance
• Analyze and recommend potential cost savings related to the current vendor base
• High school diploma or GED; Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 2+ years of supply chain experience working in a global manufacturing environment preferred
• 2 years internal experience, preferred to better understand production processes.
• Strong working knowledge of ERP systems. Microsoft AX and/or Scala experience preferred
• Experienced in creating bill of materials
• Working knowledge of common business software (Microsoft Office)
• Analytical skills
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team