Permobil is An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans and Disabled.
Since 1967, Permobil™ has led the industry with rugged, dependable, comfortable, custom-built personal mobility systems. Permobil is one of the most respected names in power wheelchairs, and its reputation is synonymous with innovation. Permobil chairs offer features that can be customized to an individual's needs and provide new levels of independence for adults and children with a wide range of disabilities. This position is located at our North American headquarters in Lebanon, TN.
Benefits available day one
• Create global product offerings by combining options and setting rules according to MDR specifications.
• Resource in product development projects to meet time-to-market needs
• Developing and optimizing the configurations to the most recent specifications
• Support to regions on optimizing user experience and tailoring product configurations.
• Setting local rules for local markets
• Drive process improvements and system requirements
• High school diploma or GED
• College degree or equivalent experience
• 3 years’ experience in systematic problem solving, strongly preferred
• 3 years’ experience in system and data management, strongly preferred