Permobil is An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans and Disabled.
Since 1967, Permobil™ has led the industry with rugged, dependable, comfortable, custom-built personal mobility systems. Permobil is one of the most respected names in power wheelchairs, and its reputation is synonymous with innovation. Permobil chairs offer features that can be customized to an individual's needs and provide new levels of independence for adults and children with a wide range of disabilities. This position is located at our North American headquarters in Lebanon, TN.
Benefits available day one.
• Handling of IT service requests, incident management, problem management, event management, outage escalations and IT troubleshooting globally in addition to local on-site support.
• Responsible for delivering outstanding customer service and support and continually working to establish and maintain a positive rapport with end users.
• Installing, modifying, and repairing computer hardware and software
• Monitors assigned queues, voicemail, web sites and other incoming communication methods
• Continuously documenting and updating knowledgebase/solutions repositories, procedures, work instructions
• Collaborating with local IT groups at multiple locations and working together as a team to help with the delivery of service and support to the end user
• Handling communications to the IT team and the end users during outages/emergency activities
• Troubleshoot and repair issues with local printers / copiers and maintain printer parts inventory as needed.
• Some on call support coverage and responsibilities may be necessary
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related is preferred --or-- 2+ years IT Support/Service Desk Experience
• ITIL Foundation is preferred
• Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and written
• Able to operate in a logical manner under pressure, enabling consistent delivery to demanding deadlines