It Business Relations Manager (BRM), Region Americas 0220
Permobil is An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans and Disabled.
Since 1967, Permobil™ has led the industry with rugged, dependable, comfortable, custom-built personal mobility systems. Permobil is one of the most respected names in power wheelchairs, and its reputation is synonymous with innovation. Permobil chairs offer features that can be customized to an individual's needs and provide new levels of independence for adults and children with a wide range of disabilities. This position is located at our North American headquarters in Lebanon, TN.
Benefits effective day one.
• Work closely with regional leadership to align IT strategic planning with the strategic initiatives and needs of the business region
• Develop and maintain an IT strategic plan, addressing all areas of IT within the business region
• Performs needs-assessments across all areas of IT within the business region with a focus on continuous improvement
• Complex/specialized project management with a focus on collaboration and leveraging efficiencies within the business. Chair quarterly IT Councils with BR Management Team
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field; or, equivalent work experience, preferred
• ITIL Foundation v. 4 certification, preferred
• 7+ years’ experience in IT Management and IT Delivery, preferred
• Project management experience preferred
• Experience working with multiple third-party outsourcing service providers is a plus
• IT Sourcing and third-party contract management experience is a plus
• Strong communication skills, including documentation and presentation skills.
• Taking a systematic approach, consistently produces high-quality work under pressure of demanding deadlines
• Able to deal credibly and confidentially with business and technical users at all levels of the organization
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to assess technical solutions
• Strong commitment to customer-focused service delivery and support
• Fully proficient in applying established business/IT standards