Permobil is An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans and Disabled.
Since 1967, Permobil™ has led the industry with rugged, dependable, comfortable, custom-built personal mobility systems. Permobil is one of the most respected names in power wheelchairs, and its reputation is synonymous with innovation. Permobil chairs offer features that can be customized to an individual's needs and provide new levels of independence for adults and children with a wide range of disabilities. This position is located at our North American headquarters in Lebanon, TN.
Benefits effective day one
• As the leader of a global team, the IT Technical Services Manager will plan, organize and control the day-to-day operations of the team. This includes managing the team’s budget and managing the performance of the team through coaching, development, and related activities.
• Analyze business requirements by collaborating with key stakeholders across the organization
• Develop and implement business plans, policies, and procedures as appropriate
• Drive continuous improvement within the team by assessing existing solutions, sourcing and recommending solutions, and managing continuous improvement-related projects.
• As a part of the IT Development & Operations management team, this role contributes to the overall IT strategy and performance of the company while performing tactical/operative duties.
• This position requires domestic (~10%) and international (~7.5%) travel.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology (or related field) or equivalent work experience, preferred.
• 5+ years’ experience in a lead, supervisory or management role, preferred.
• 5+ years’ experience of technical experience in IT, preferred.
• Experience working in a global or multi-cultural environment, preferred.
• Value-driven leader with good communication/presentation skills and a team focus.
• Solid understanding of IT architecture and developing methods
• Ability to exercise discretion in decision making.
• Project management skills with a systematic approach to problem-solving