Permobil is An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans and Disabled.
Since 1967, Permobil™ has led the industry with rugged, dependable, comfortable, custom-built personal mobility systems. Permobil is one of the most respected names in power wheelchairs, and its reputation is synonymous with innovation. Permobil chairs offer features that can be customized to an individual's needs and provide new levels of independence for adults and children with a wide range of disabilities. This position is located at our North American headquarters in Lebanon, TN.
Benefits available day one
• Ensure benefits programs are consistently administered in compliance with policies and government regulations in USA and Canada
• Manage and evaluate current benefit plan strengths and weaknesses to ensure employee satisfaction, identify cost containment opportunities and strategies
• Manages the implementation of related plan and administration changes
• Recommends future benefit programs, strategy, and plan changes, as needed
• Lead the day to day management and oversight of all aspects of employee health benefits, wellness, absence management and retirement (401k) plans
• Directs the delivery of benefit information and assistance to plan participants; ensures the accuracy and completeness of employee benefits plans, policies and process documentation
• Manages the performance of employee benefits providers (TPAs)
• Direct the payroll processing of all US employees, currently 32 US states and 5 Canadian Provinces
• Manage the payroll process, timecard recordkeeping, and review of bi-weekly payroll reports
• Prepare all scheduled weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting related to benefits and payroll administration; analyze as required
• Prepare HR related reports, including preparing monthly HR Management (staffing, wages and attendance) reports, GL reconciliations, verifications and unemployment reporting
• Process statutory reporting and compliance filing(s) to ensure accuracy, compliance and timeliness. This includes ACA (1095), garnishments, payroll taxes, and W2’s
• Ensure the organization’s pay practices comply with all local, state, and federal laws and regulations
• Develop, coach and counsel assigned staff
• Bachelor's degree – finance or human resources
• Certified Benefits Specialist (CEBS) or Certified Payroll Professional designation(s) given strong preference
• 5+ year experience in benefit plan management; or, equivalent multi-state payroll processing for 900+ employer.
• Working knowledge of ADP Workforce Now is preferred
• Strong analysis skills and ability to interpret data, summarize results and make recommendations.
• Demonstrated experience in building and enhancing employee benefit strategies.
• Working knowledge of state and federal regulatory compliance governing benefits administration, including 5500s for 401(K) and welfare benefits, ERISA, HIPPA, COBRA, ACA, FLSA and other federal regulations.