Permobil is An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans and Disabled.
Since 1967, Permobil™ has led the industry with rugged, dependable, comfortable, custom-built personal mobility systems. Permobil is one of the most respected names in power wheelchairs, and its reputation is synonymous with innovation. Permobil chairs offer features that can be customized to an individual's needs and provide new levels of independence for adults and children with a wide range of disabilities. This position is located at our North American headquarters in Lebanon, TN.
Benefits available day one.
Pay increase after 90 days - depending on performance
* Receive, inspect and store all warehouse stock using powered industrial trucks.
* Review work orders to ensure work is performed according to specifications
* Perform visual quality checks on parts to be used in assembly.
* Pull, pack, ship and stock inventory components in such a way that would prevent internal damage.
* Analyze purchase orders and ensure inventory accuracy.
* Rotate through the various department duties (Carousel, Kitting, Receiving, Shipping, etc) that are required daily.
* Operate hand tools and be able to identify cross threading/tapping.
* Provide assistance to others in your immediate area if necessary.
* High School or GED equivalent preferred
* Minimum six-months of warehouse experience is preferred
* Forklift experience and ability to obtain certification preferred
* Must have mechanical aptitude and detailed oriented.
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
* Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs regularly.
* Must be able to perform related tasks on a rotating basis.